IMPORTANT TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS:
1. Make sure your registration is for the right platform. A Windows registration code will not work on Mac OS and vice versa.
2. Make sure you are registering the right plug-in.
3. Make sure you are registering the right version of the plug-in. Take old versions of the plug-in out of the FileMaker Extensions folder.
4. If you read your e-mail on a different computer and you can't get a saved file to the FileMaker folder do this: create a text file (for example with NotePad on Windows or with SimpleText on Mac OS), and type in the exact text of the Troi Payment Certificate data. This is case sensitive.
5. You can remove all text from the saved payment file except everything between the 2 lines with the text "----- Cut Here -----". Do not change or remove the part between these two lines.
6. The plug-in looks for the exact file name of the payment certificate. Be sure to spell it correctly (without the quotes):
On Windows the file is called "troipay.txt" (without the quotes).
On MacOS the file is called "Troi Payment Certificate" (without the quotes).
7. Be sure to put the payment certificate in the FileMaker application folder.
After adding the certificate to the Filemaker Pro folder
you can check if it is registered by selecting the menu:
TIP for Mac OS X: be sure to save the
Troi Payment Certificate as plain text. On Panther you can
use TextEdit to create the text file: you make it plain text
by selecting the menu Format->Make Plain Text.